We’re a firm of accountants based in Wolverhampton in the heart of the Black Country in the West Midlands. For those of you who aren't sure where that is, Wolverhampton is a beautiful city about 10 miles north west of Birmingham…!
We specialise in UK property tax matters and offer a cost effective and professional service.
At the heart of our service is the option for anyone to contact and get an answer to their UK property tax question. We hope by doing so that it takes away the stress and hassle people face when it comes to understanding UK property tax. Whether you then wish to use our professional services is entirely up to you. We hope that at the very least you will have gained a clear understanding of your tax position as it relates to your property circumstances.
Rest assured however, that should you choose to engage us to handle your property tax affairs you will be dealt with in a professional, competent yet friendly manner, giving you peace of mind at a price that’s fixed beforehand, with no hidden or open ended charges.
The internet has become such an integral part of our lives these days that getting your tax affairs dealt with is no longer limited to the accountant on your doorstep. You now have a wide choice.
It's important to us however that we don’t lose the human touch. Indeed it's very much at the heart of what we do. Despite the technology that surrounds us we all still value being able to speak to someone about the issues which concern us. That's especially true when it comes to dealing with things like our tax affairs. That’s very important to us. It's why we always insist on talking to you first before we do anything, keeping you fully informed and no charges for talking to us.
Getting in touch with us is easy. Simply call or email us.
1. The price we quote is the price you pay. Tax returns are from just £170 plus VAT.
2. We are happy to discuss your property tax issue free of charge and without any obligation on your part. If you do decide to engage our services, there are no gimmicks or hidden charges or open ended fees.
3. We offer a FREE Review - Ensuring you are claiming everything you are entitled to.
4. You get a full copy of your tax return before its submitted.
5. Phone support. You can call us for advice and guidance. This will normally be free of charge. Any charges for advice by phone will be notified and your agreement sought beforehand.
6. We endeavour to return all phone calls and emails on the same day or next working day.
7. We're professionally competent, fully insured and regulated. Which means that you can rest assured that we have the knowledge and experience to deal with your affairs. Click here to see our accountants certificate and other regulatory documents.
8. We’re a registered tax agent with HMRC.
9. We’re registered under the Data Protection Act. Your data will never be given out to third parties without your permission or when required by law, we respect your privacy and we comply fully with the requirements of the law in these matters.
10. We comply with UK Money Laundering Regulations which all accountants are required to do.
1. Call us
2. Email us
3. Ask us to contact you
Have a question?
Ask without obligation...
Public Liability : £1,000,000
Professional Indemnity : £1,000,000
Employers Liability : £10,000,000
Why Public Liability Insurance Is Essential